2007/08/25
[Linkin Park] Hands Held High
Turn my mic up louder, I got to say somethin.
打開我的麥克風 轉大聲 仔細聽我說
Light weight step it aside, when we comin.
當我們來時 輕量級選手們就通通讓開
Feel it in your chest, the syllables get pumpin.
用你的胸膛一起感應 音節砰然跳動
People on the street, they panic and start running.
街上的人們該開始慌張 不停奔跑
Words on loose leaf, sheet complete coming.
腦中活頁紙上的字句下載完畢
I jump on my mind, I summon the rhyme of dumping.
我打開思緒召喚我傾倒的詞韻
Feeling the blind, I promise to let the sun in.
治癒矇蔽 我承諾要讓陽光灑落
Sick of the dark ways, we march to the drumming.
對於按照鼓聲節奏行軍的無知方式
Jump when they tell us they want to see jumping.
以及一個口令一個動作 都感到十分厭煩
Fuck that, I want to see some fist pumping.
去它的 我要看見拳頭揮舞
Risk something. Take backwards yours
冒險吧 奪回本來就屬於你的
Say something that you know they might attack you for
說出一些明知他們會用來反駁你的話
cause I'm sick of being treated like I have before.
因為我已厭煩 他們用一樣的方式對待我
Like a stupid standing for what I'm standing for.
好像支持我所支持的很蠢
Like this war is really just a different brand of war.
好像這場戰爭 只是名目不同的另一場戰爭
Like a dozen catered rich and an abandoned poor.
好像他不是迎合富貴丟下窮人
Like they understand you in the back of the jet, When you can't put gas in your tank.
好像他們很了解你 就像當你無法加滿你的油箱
These fuckers are laughing their wayto the bank and cashing their check
這些混蛋一路笑著到銀行 兌現他們的支票
asking you to have compassion and to have some respect.
要求你刻意地去同情 去尊敬
For a leader so nervous in unobvious ways
一個緊張不安的領導人
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
結巴含糊地在夜間新聞重播
and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day in the living room laughing
最後全世界在客廳裡看著笑說
like what do we say?
"他到底在說什麼?"
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen
In my living room watching, But I am not laughing.
在我的客廳裡看著 但是我沒有笑
'Cause when it gets tense, I know what might happen.
因為情勢緊張時我知道會發生啥事
The world is cold, The bold men take action.
這世界太冷漠 魯莽的人將採取行動
Have to react, To getting blown into fractions.
必須有所反應 不然這世界就會分裂成碎片
10 years old is something to see,
一個十歲大的小孩眼中看到一些事:
Another kid my age drugged under a G,
另一個與他同年齡的小孩在吉普車下吸毒
Taking about and found later under a tree,
還有一個被遭綑綁 最後在樹下獲救
I wonder if he thought the next one could be me.
不知道他是否想過下一個可能是我
Do you see?
你看見了嗎
The soldiers that are out today.
阿兵哥們 他們今天出發
That brush the dust with bulletproof vests away.
拍去防彈背心上的灰塵
It's ironic.
很諷刺吧
At times like this you pray,
在這樣的時候 你會祈禱
But a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday.
但昨日就有一座清真寺被炸毀
There's bombs in the buses, bikes, roads,
炸彈在公車上 單車上 街道上
inside your markets,your shops, your coves,
在你的市場裡 商店裡 衣服裡/
My dad, he's got a lot of fear I know
我知道我老爸他非常害怕
but enough pride inside to let that show.
但他的自尊讓他不表現出來
My brother had a book he would hold with pride
我哥有一本書讓他自豪地捧著
A little red cover with a broken spine.
紅色的封面破損的書脊
In the back he hand wrote a quote inside,
在書的在封底 他在裡面寫下一句引述
when the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
"當富者引爆戰爭 喪命的卻是窮人"
Meanwhile, the leader just talks away
就在同時 一個領導人仍不停地說
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
結巴含糊地在夜間新聞重播
and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day both scared and angry
最後全世界既吃驚又憤怒看著
like what do we say?
"他到底在說什麼?"
Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.
With hands held high into a sky so blue
雙手高舉迎向湛藍天空
As the ocean opens up to swallow you.
像大海張開大口將你吞噬
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言